(“Sweet Portugal, Lda”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Part I - General Conditions of Use
- Scope and Object
- These General Terms and Conditions are designed to regulate the terms and conditions governing the provision of the Online Store Sweet PortugalService, located at Rua Eugénio de Castro, 238 hab 79, 4100-225 Porto under the unique registration number and of the identification of corporate entity no. 510285937, with the share capital of € 5,000.00 hereinafter referred to asSweet Portugal“.
- The Service consists of the provision, through the address sweetportugal.pt access to the Online Store which, in addition to providing information on a set of products, allows the User, by electronic means, to order the products disclosed in it, under the terms and conditions described herein.
- The ordering of products must be made by Users aged 18 (eighteen) or over years old (individuals under age must have authorization from their representatives). The elements and information transmitted by the User will benefit from full legal effects, being the User who recognizes the electronic purchases and he cannot claim the lack of signature for non-compliance with the obligations assumed.
- With regard to orders placed at the virtual store, the customer has a maximum period of 48 hours to make payment by bank transfer or another that the parties can agree on. After this deadline, the order will be cancelled;
- Once the payment is confirmed, the preparation of your order begins.
- Delivery time
- The order will be shipped up to 72 hours after the date of receipt of the payment, unless there is a stock failure.
- If there is a stock breach Sweet Portugal will contact you by email, SMS or telephone, with an estimate for delivery.
- Shipping fees
- At the final price of each purchase, the shipping cost is added, which is calculated based on the total weight of the order. The total values will always be presented at the end of the purchase;
- The price of the products ordered will add the value corresponding to the cost of packing and sending registered mail (according to tariffs in force in CTT);
- Generally, and in normal conditions, all orders delivered in Continental Portugal take around 48 hours, in Europe 5 days and between 5 and 7 days in the rest of the World.
- Payment methods
- Without prejudice to the second clause, the parties may agree punctually other forms of payment, namely: payment by ATM through the payment option of the Multibanco network. In this case, the necessary data will be generated at the time of the purchase and the information will be sent to the User via email and SMS. This form of payment is valid only for Continental Portugal and Islands.
- The parties may also agree that the payment is made by MB WAY in a quick and convenient way through the user's smartphone, by simply having a MB WAY account. MB WAY.
- The User may, in agreement with Sweet Portugal, opt for payment by credit card. Sweet Portugal accepts credit cards through the Paypal option. Paypal.
- Obligations of Users
The User undertakes to provide personal data and correct addresses that allow delivery to be made during office hours. You must also provide information such as: (i) name (ii) address (iii) telephone number (iv) email, etc ..., to process your orders, prepare invoices or contact you if necessary. The provision of incorrect or incomplete information may lead to the refusal of validation of orders placed.
- Returns (Free Revocation)
- The User, in case of being a consumer, may exercise the right of revocation without being required any compensation, within 14 (fourteen) days from the day the consumer acquires the physical possession of the property.
- In order to exercise this right, the User must go to Sweet Portugal, on a durable support, and indicate all of his identification data and the product he intends to return.
- Simultaneously, the Consumer must, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the communication of the revocation, return the goods to Sweet Portugal under proper conditions of use.
- The package must be returned with all its components, as it has been delivered, and accompanied by all the documentation received, namely, the following documents: sales invoice and the document proving receipt of the product. The packaging and the indicated documents should be sent free of charge to the following address:
Rua Eugénio de Castro, n.º 238, hab 79, 4100-225 Porto
- After receipt of the return in Sweet Portugal the value corresponding to the amount paid for the order (value of the sales invoice) will be returned to the User. If you have used a promotional discount code, this value will not be refunded, that is, the refund will be only for the value effectively paid.
- In the absence of any of the components of the item sold, or if any of them are not in perfect conditions, there shall be no refund of the price or shipping costs and the product will be returned to the original shipping address.
Part II – Risks and Responsibilities
- Risk transmission
The risks to which the products may be subjected will be the responsibility of the User from the time of the shipment thereof, that is, from the moment the User becomes the owner of the same products.
- Faulty products
- If, upon receiving the product, the User considers that it is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Sale, you should contact Sweet Portugal, within a maximum of 14 days, informing it of the defect.
- After careful evaluation of the returned product, and once verified that the product is in a defective state, you will be informed by e-mail, as soon as possible, the return of the value of the item or replacement thereof. In case the product is returned or replaced, it will be carried out up to 15 working days from the date of sending the electronic message, confirming the return or replacement of the product.
- Warranty/ After Sales Service
The Sweet Portugal is wholly unrelated to the provision of warranties and after-sales services, except as provided in clause 2, Part II, of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Store has adequate security levels, however, Sweet Portugal shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the User and / or third parties due to delays, interruptions, errors and suspensions of communications that originate in factors beyond their control , in particular any deficiencies or failures caused by the communications network or communications services provided by third parties, the computer system, the modems, the connection software or any computer viruses or from downloading via the infected files service or containing viruses or other properties that may affect your equipment. If for any reason of error of access to the site of the Online Store, it is impossible to provide a service, Sweet Portugal shall not be liable for any damages.
- The queries of data and information made within the scope of this Service are presumed to be made by the User, and Sweet Portugal declines any responsibility arising from the misuse or fraudulent use of the information obtained.
- The Sweet Portugal shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by abusive uses of the Service that are not directly attributable to it as fraud or gross negligence.
- The Sweet Portugal shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from a breach or defective performance of the Service when it is not directly or indirectly attributable to it as a wilful misconduct or gross negligence and shall not be liable in particular for (i) errors, omissions or other inaccuracies regarding information made available through the Service; (ii) damages caused by User's or third party's fault, including breaches of intellectual property, (iii) breach or defective compliance resulting from compliance with judicial decisions or administrative authorities, or (iv) failure or failure to comply the occurrence of situations of force majeure, that is, situations of extraordinary or unforeseeable nature, external to Sweet Portugal and that cannot be controlled by them, such as fires, power outages, explosions, wars, riots, civil uprisings, governmental decisions, strikes, earthquakes, floods or other natural disasters or other situations not controllable by Sweet Portugal that prevent or impair the performance of the obligations assumed.
- The Sweet Portugal does not guarantee that: (i) the Service is provided without interruption, safe, or without errors; (ii) the quality of any product, service, information or any other material purchased or obtained through the Service fulfils any expectations of the User in relation thereto; (iii) any material obtained in any way through the use of the Service is used at the risk of the User, who is solely responsible for any damage caused to his system and computer equipment or for any loss of data that results from that operation. (iv) no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the User from or through the Service will create any warranty that is not expressed in these General Conditions.
- The User accepts that Sweet Portugal cannot in any way be held liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data, contents, or any other losses (even if it has been previously advised by the User about the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or impossibility of using the Service; (ii) the difficulty of obtaining any substitute of goods/services; (iii) unauthorized access or modification of personal databases.
Part III - General Regime of Data Protection
- Our policy
All Users have the right to the protection of their personal data. Sweet Portugal Portugal respects Users' right to information on the collection and processing of their personal data and ensures that personal data are treated in a correct and lawful manner in accordance with good practices. This website is designed so that the collection and use of personal data of Users is minimal and does not exceed the original purpose for which they were collected.
- Data Protection
- The Sweet Portugal guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by Users.
- The personal data identified in the order form, as being of mandatory supply, are indispensable to the provision of the Service by Sweet Portugal. The omission or inaccuracy of the data provided by the User is of its sole and entire responsibility and may result in the refusal to provide the Service by Sweet Portugal.
- The personal data of the User will be processed and stored in the computer and are intended to be used by Sweet Portugal in the scope of the contractual relationship and/or commercial with the User if, in the case, it has given its consent.
- In accordance with the applicable legislation, the User is guaranteed, without additional charges, the right to access, rectify and update his/her personal data, directly or on written request, as well as the right to oppose the use thereof for the purposes set forth in the previous number, and for this purpose contact the entity responsible for processing personal data: Sweet Portugal.
- The personal data of the User will only be communicated to third parties when it is necessary to process an order. The personal data of the User will be disclosed in the following cases:
- Electronic payment services, through credit or debit cards;
- Processing of purchased products;
- Select, pack and dispatch items;
- Solve questions or questions related to the sale of products;
- Processing payments for the purchase of items;
- Process returns of articles.
- The personal data of the Users will not be divulged to third parties. Any disclosure shall be made without exceeding the purpose for which the User's personal data was collected and subsequently processed. In addition, the personal data of the User may be disclosed to third parties to:
- Comply with applicable laws;
- Respond to judicial and governmental inquiries;
- Comply with valid legal processes;
- Protect the rights or property of Sweet Portugal. Sweet Portugal.
Part IV - Final Provisions
- Intellectual property
All content on this site is the exclusive property of Sweet Portugal: texts, images, or any other information that does not come from third parties. In this way they are protected by the Copyright Code. Sweet Portugal reserves the right at any time to make changes to these contents, and it is not obliged to make any prior communication to the Users
- Legislation in the Portuguese market
The elements of the site www.sweetportugal.pt were specifically designed to promote product sales through it. In this sense, all elements of the site www.sweetportugal.pt, whether visual or sonorous (including software), are protected by copyright, being expressly prohibited its reproduction, publication, transmission, modification or distribution, by any medium.
- Integral Agreement
- These Terms and Conditions are the only ones applicable to the use and purchase of products through wwwsweetportugal.pt, replacing any other conditions.
- Consequently, Users/Registered Users/Customers that access the site www.sweetportugal.pt and/or purchase products through it, agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions shall in any case be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable Portuguese legislation
In case of litigation, the Court of the District of Porto will be the competent authority.
HOW WE USE COOCKIES
Cookies are used to improve our service. Some of the cookies are essential to ensure the features available, while others are intended to improve the user’s performance and experience.
The main cookies are intended to:
- Remember what you add to the cart
- Remember your progress in ordering
The functional cookies are intended to:
- Remember your account details
- Guarantee that your connection is safe
- Guarantee that the website is consistent
- Offer support through chat
The performance cookies are intended to:
- Improve the performance of the website, nearing down the loads of the pages that you visit
- Improve the user’s experience
The segmentation cookies are intended to:
- Allow you to share and like on social networks
- Send information to other websites to personalize the publicity displayed
Cookies are used to improve the service provided to you, such as:
– Enable the use of some services such as the payment, which wouldn’t be possible without the cookies
– Allow that a service recognize your device, so your don´t have to keep sending your data
– Recognize that you already provided a user name and password when connected to client area so you do not have to do this every time you query a page
– Calculate how many people are using a service, thus ensuring that usage is rapid.
– Analyse data that allows us to know how you use the services so that we can improve them
If you wish to erase the cookies that are already on your computer, consult the “Help” section in your browser.